0

Supplier Review: Blue Petals

Posted by abie on 12:27 AM in
We got Blue Petals to cater for the joint birthday party of my mom and dad last April 8. I have tried Blue Petals many times already (for Bela’s first birthday party, Cobi’s 1st birthday party and my cousin’s wedding) so I am already comfortable working with them and I am confident that they will be able to deliver. Aside from this, their price is really so affordable and their food all taste really good which is our major requirement.


We ordered the following from them:
• Honey Sauced Pork Spareribs
• Beef tips with mushroom
• Fish Fillet with Chili Garlic
• Baked Macaroni
• Fruit Salad
• 2 rounds of soda

I totally forgot about my diet that day and I said to myself that I will just resort to cheap diet pills so I don't have to control my appetite so I can enjoy all the food that was served during the party. LOL.

The staff of Blue Petals arrived around 2 PM to set up the tables and chairs and then a few hours after, the food arrived so everything was setup even before the guests arrive.

The serving was just right for all the guests that we invited. Everybody was able to eat and there were no leftovers, which goes to show how everybody enjoyed the good food.

I will definitely book them again for all my other events and the next one will be Bela’s7th birthday party.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.