0

Supplier Review: Iya of That Looks Tasty Goodies

Posted by abie on 12:44 AM in ,
I ordered the personalized cake for my mom and dad’s party from Iya of Thatlookstasty Goodies (you can search for her in Facebook). She was recommended by my friend Mai and Thea. 

Details of the topper. Napahaba lang ang buntot ng tatay ko


Her cakes were delicious, affordable and very creative so I did not think twice to order from her after exchanging several emails of inquiries. We just talked via direct message in Facebook and I just gave her descriptions of my mom and dad and she was the one who made the overall concept for the cake. We all like how the cake turned out.

The price that we agreed to is suppose to be for a one layer 8” inch cake but she went out of her way to make it 2-layer to make the cake even nicer. I told her that I am not particular with the cupcake boxes and she tried looking for a cheaper alternative to further lower the price for the cupcake.

Aside from adding to the special effect of the main cake, the cupcake became the souvenirs as we gave each guests one cupcake that they can take home with them. We were initially thinking of getting cheap fragrances but we are not sure which scent will each of our guest like, so we decided to settle with the cupcake as the souvenir instead.

One more thing I love about Iya is I don’t have to worry on how to pick up the cake as she personally delivered them with a minimal fee to our house. She arrived very early and so we had a lot of time to setup the cakes even before the guests started to arrive.

I will be getting her again for Cobi’s 2nd birthday party and I am excited to see how Cobi’s cake will turn out.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.