0

Missing my Project Pearls Family & Kids in Ulingan

Posted by abie on 1:00 AM in
I am so missing my early Saturday in Ulingan: 


 Photo Credit: Rita Dela Cruz


Almost every Saturday, my husband and I wakes up early so we can make it on time for the Saturday feeding organized by Project pearls in Ulingan. But since June 30, we were not able to join because of family responsibilities that we have to attend to. I was supposed to go to Ulingan yesterday but hubby is working overtime and no one will be left with the kids so I have no choice but to stay at home.

I miss my co-volunteers whom I consider now as one of my closest friends and most especially I miss the kids. I specially miss Resty as he has been my buddy in Ulingan. Last time I saw him was during Cobi’s birthday and I promised him that I will see him the following Saturday but it has been 3 weeks and I haven’t set foot in Ulingan again.
Next week, we will be attending a birthday party and baptism and so we will miss the Saturday feeding again. ☹ But for sure I will be there on the 28th as my friend from work will be celebrating her birthday with the kids and she will be sponsoring the feeding for that day. Can’t wait for the 28th to come so I can spend time again with my kids in Ulingan.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.