0

Nanay Puti's 87th Birthday

Posted by abie on 12:43 AM in ,
Last June 29 was the 87th birthday of my grand mother. It is a weekday so instead of celebrating it on her actual birthday, we had a party on July 1 instead so my aunt and her family from Rizal can join us.

We just had potluck and each family was asked to bring something to share for lunch. I brought chicken from Chicken Bon-Chon, my sister brought California maki and sushi, my cousin brought ice cream cake, my brother brought lechon, my three aunts brought pansit, estofado and lumpia and my cousin Tessa baked cookies.
We also rented a videoke machine and so the oldies really had fun partying as they sing and dance to their favorite songs (which makes me think how many wine bottles they consumed as they really party hard. LOL).

My relatives stayed until dinner and so it was a great bonding moment with the whole clan, which made the birthday celebrant really happy.

To our dear Nanay Puti, Happy, happy birthday!! We love you very much!!

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.