0

SALE!!

Posted by abie on 6:18 PM in , ,
Do you want to know what are on sale today?

1. Overstock. Overstock is giving out 10% on all your entire order, plus $1 shipping fee only. I will definitely check out their site for some Christmas gifts for my daughter’s teachers.
2. Etoys. Get $10 off plus free shipping on your $100 and above purchase of a variety of Lego items. Get 10% off also on dozen of Nickelodeon items. And 25% off on assortment of Melissa and Dough items.
3. BestBuy. Best Buy is also having Weekly deals where they give discounted rates and clearance blowouts on gadgets, electronics, etc.
4. Crocs. Choose between free ground shipping or 10% off your total purchase.
5. Gap. They are offering 30% off during their Friends and family event in store from November 12 – 15.

It is not yet Thanksgiving Day and my Inbox is already filled with announcements of sales. I really have to stop spending my money on my PayPal account so I will have money for shopping just in time for the holiday season.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.