0

To Shangri-La Mactan: My Wish

Posted by abie on 10:43 AM in

I snagged this picture from my kumareng Peachy’s Flickr Account. This picture was taken during their last family getaway at Shangri-La Mactan and I am really jealous. Wouldn’t you be after seeing this view? I can already imagine that it would be one relaxing vacation. We will just stay there for three days to enjoy the beach, the sand, the sun and the food. I can already imagine myself lying in one of those outdoor cushions while Bela and hubby are enjoying their time at the beach. Then we will have a sumptuous buffet meal. They also have an arcade and play area where Bela can spend time if ever we get tired of the sun (which I really doubt we will. LOL).

Hubby was asking me if I want to spend our anniversary there this coming January. I will be on my second trimester by then so I might be feeling a little better. And hope during that time, the hemorrhage in my uterus will be gone so my OB can give me the go signal to travel. I wish, I wish, I wish.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.