0

Welcome Back Mela

Posted by abie on 9:36 AM in
While my friend from college is busy looking for gulf shores rentals for their anniversary celebration, my friend from high school, Mela went home to Manila for three-week vacation.


She met up with us last night to catch up with the old times. I was bed rest for a week already but I made sure that I was well rested for the whole day yesterday so I can meet up with them. It has been a while since the last time I saw my girl friends from high school. The last time they meet up, I was busy as it was my final exams in my masters so I was not able to make it and how I miss these crazy and funny girls. LOL. So I really requested that we just meet up somewhere near our place so I can make it.

We had dinner at Congo Grille and Mela treated us for a sumptuous meal. They even had desserts but since I am in my first trimester, I have weird food preferences. Though I love sweets when I was not pregnant, my taste buds reject sweets this time so I instead had ripe mango with bagoong (Yum-Yum). LOL. After dinner, we moved to Starbucks as Congo Grille is already closing and we are the last customers there.

Me-anne and her husband Edong arrived when we were in Starbucks already. They had coffee while I had hot chocolate and we spent another good two hours chatting and laughing. How I really miss them.

Welcome back to Manila, Mela and it was really nice to see you and the Lynx Rayvens again.

I just snagged the photo above from Lala’s Facebook account but I will upload more when hubby downloaded the pictures from his camera.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.