0

Working Girl in KL

Posted by abie on 11:02 PM in ,
Day5 472
I like this picture taken by hubby while I was in Kuala Lumpur (does it looks like I am applying for one of the jobs listed in pa job listings?).

I just got back today after I attended a four day workshop in Kuala Lumpur. I initially thought that it will just be one boring conference as I have to sit down and listen to hours and hours of lectures but I was wrong as it proved to be one really productive workshop that I have ever attended.

It is so nice to meet up with my colleagues from within the region that I only get to talk via email and phone conference before. Just like what I said, it was really nice to put faces to the names. It was great to listen to all their wonderful ideas, rants, tips and I was so comfortable interacting with them that I did not hesitate to speak out my mind also.

And although I am still tired because we arrived at 5 AM from our 4-hour flight from Kuala Lumpur, I was really glad that I did decide to apply to participate for this year’s ITP workshop.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.