0

How to quit smoking?

Posted by abie on 8:53 AM in
Do you have any tips on How to quit smoking? My dad is a chain smoker as he can’t live a day without smoking. I think he smokes one pack of cigarette a day which I know is really bad for his health.

He is not complaining about anything related to his health. He actually has normal blood pressure unlike my mom so I know he does not need any help on How to lower cholesterol as I am confident that this one area of his health that I should not worry about.

But he has been smoking for as long as I can remember so I am really concern at the extent of the damage that this bad habit has caused to his lungs. But my dad can be really stubborn and he will not listen to me if I requested for him to go to a doctor to have his lungs checked. He is one big man but he is actually scared to consult a doctor as he admitted that he is aware too of the bad effects that his bad habit has brought to his body. So he believes that seeing a doctor is like finding out how close he is to his death.

And I know my dad. There is nothing that I can do to change his mind that is why I am just trying other options like asking him to take supplements like Acai Berry which is rich in antioxidant which can help flush the bad toxins in his body.

My dad is not getting any younger so I really hope and pray that he will come to his senses and he will learn to take care of his health.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.