0

Weekends are for Family

Posted by abie on 12:11 PM in
It all started when we had dinner at our house after our visit at Eternal gardens last All Soul’s Day. Almost everybody was present and my brother just had a brilliant idea to revive the old time tradition of enjoying dinner together at my grand mother’s house. So he suggested that it is a date every Sunday at dinner time.

It has been 3 Sundays already and none of us failed to miss the Sunday dinner at our place. Every Sunday, one of us will sponsor the dinner and my aunt, our resident cook, will prepare lovely meals for our family.

It was a good idea of my brother to revive an old family tradition. My cousins and I enjoyed those times during our childhood and it is one of our cherished childhood memories and now with the new generations of kids in our family, it would be nice that they enjoyed the same kind of family bonding too.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.