0

Father's Day Celebration

Posted by abie on 5:06 AM in
Last Sunday was Father’s Day and to treat all the fathers in our family, we again had our Sunday dinner at our place.

I contacted my cousins so they can bring in something as their share for the dinner so my aunt doesn’t have to cook. I bought chicken from Chicken Bonchon in Lucky Chinatown, my aunt brought grilled chicken, my cousin brought chicken and liempo from ChicBoy, my other aunt brought ice cream for dessert and my cousin brought Cheesy Brazo de Mercedes (which was a hit to everybody).
So our dining room was full again as we share the simple meal that we have prepared for the wonderful dads in our family – my dad, my husband, my brother, my Tito June and my cousin Pipit.

It was again another fun Sunday for all of us. To all of you guys, Happy Father's Day again. We love you all very much!!

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.