0

The Gift of Education: Meet Bela & Cobi's Scholar

Posted by abie on 10:36 AM in ,
Last Friday, I received a very important email. It is from Karen, one of the volunteers of Project PEARLS for their Scholarship committee and it is to inform me of the scholar that they have chosen to match for us.

Meet Jenny Rose D. Caparida. 

Happy to finally know who Bela & Cobi's Scholar will be. Volunteer. Advocate. Share.  www.projectpearls.org

Jenny Rose is currently an incoming preschool student and will be attending in the PEARLS Learning Center in Ulingan. Jenny Rose was born on January 30, 2007. Her father works in the charcoal factory while her mother is a housewife.

I was so happy to finally meet Jenny. I have been waiting for this email as two of my friends who sponsored a kid also already received an email from Karen so all the more I got excited in knowing who will be the kid that we will be assigned to us. I was teary eyed when I saw her picture and I am glad that we will be able to help, in our own little way, in giving Jenny the gift of education.

Volunteer. Advocate. Share. Visit www.projectpearls.org to know more.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.