0

Sleeping Time

Posted by abie on 12:42 PM in
This is how my family sleeps:
Bela has her own bed which is just beside our bed but she prefers to sleep beside us. Since Cobi is still direct feeding for me, he also has to stay in our bed.

I sometimes work at night until the wee hours of the morning so my husband and my two kids are already pass asleep when I am down with my work. And since they all sleep this way, I always end up having no place in our bed to sleep on.

Maybe we should buy a bigger bed. What we have now is just a queen size bed and when you have a husband and two kids who like to tumble around while sleeping, a queen size bed is really not enough. Or better yet, maybe it is about time that we let Bela stay in her own room.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.