0

Impromptu Trip to Escolta & Binondo with my Co-Project PEARLS Volunteers

Posted by abie on 4:57 AM in
One of the reasons why I enjoy my Saturdays in Ulingan aside from the time that I get to spend with our children there is the company of good friends.

I have been joining the Saturday feeding program of Project PEARLS in Ulingan for almost three months now and I have come to know a lot of wonderful people who are Project Pearls’ dedicated volunteers.
Last Saturday after our Outreach mission, we had an impromptu trip to Binondo and Escolta for some photo op, food tripping and shopping with Ethyl, Rita and Maosi. We had early lunch first in Ersao along Abad Santos then hubby took us to Escolta for a photo walk. Then we went to Binondo and did some shopping in Eng Bee Tin.

It was a short but fun filled morning. We all went home with a full stomach, lots of stories and plenty of Binondo loots. Thanks for the company guys and hope we can do this more often.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.