0

For Cobi's Concert Birthday Party

Posted by abie on 7:12 AM in
Since we might be having a Hi5 themed party for Cobi for his 3rd birthday, hubby is really excited once more as I know he just loves to perform. He and my daughter always sings for our guests every time we have a party so I know he will like the idea that he will sing again, but this time it is with his son.

He is so excited that he was looking at the new epiphone dot electric guitar which he plans to buy so he can play too as the two of them sing. Well I am thinking to let them sing Hi5 songs but our entertainer for the party, Jives, will take care of that so maybe they can sing a Maroon 5 song because that is Cobi’s favorite now.

Oh well, I am sure it is still all up to the husband on what song they will end up singing and I am sure whatever song they choose, it would still be one good performance (of course, I’m the number fan. I’m the wife and the mom. LOL).

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.