0

SG 2013 Day 2: SG Zoo

Posted by abie on 12:57 PM in
On our second day, we started early as we want to be early at the zoo as we know a whole day is not enough to enjoy all the shows and attractions in the zoo. We checkout before leaving the hotel and left our things at the concierge.

We arrived at the zoo around half pass 8 and there was a queue already. We started our day at the zoo with a visit to the Panda, which is a preview to a new park that they will be opening this year which is the River Safari.









After that, we went around to see all the animals that we can visit in the time that we have as we know how much Bela would love this.

We were also able to watch almost all the shows – Elephants at Work and at Play, Safari Fights Back and the Sea Lion show to the delight of our kids.

We were also able to enjoy the elephant ride. This was my first time and the entire time I was just saying “Oh my gosh, oh my gosh” but I have to conquer my fear because I want to experience this with the kids.

The kids were also able to try feeding the elephants. We were late for the show and so we were at the last row in the theater so I have to squeeze myself in the crowd after the show so I can buy baskets of goodies for the elphant feeding.

After Singapore Zoo, we also met up with my college friend and her family and went to Night Safari with them. We had dinner at Night Safari then did some souvenir shopping and went back to our hotel.

As soon as we arrived at Peninsula Excelsior, we just grabbed our bags and head straight to Festive Hotel in Resorts World where we will be staying until our 4th day.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.