0

IHOP, INOT

Posted by abie on 7:06 AM in
Last Saturday, hubby was scheduled for a pre-birthday shoot at Bonifacio High Street. So we thought of it as a perfect time to try out the new restaurant that is popular in the US, IHOP, which has opened its doors to Filipinos foodies two weeks ago.

I heard feedbacks from friends that we have to brace ourselves for the long queue but I thought they are just teasing us. I met up with my buddies from work at 8 AM and I thought that it will still be early and we did not expect any long line but I was wrong:

This is the queue at IHOP at 8 AM. The waiting time of 1-2 hours is really ridiculous. I hate lining up for food and I don’t think 2 hours wait time is not worth it just to eat American branded pancakes.

Oh well. I’m sure the hype will die down. Maybe we will try again after 3 months.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.