0

SG 2013 Day 1

Posted by abie on 12:40 PM in
This is a long delayed post but just like what I always say. It is better late than never.

Last November, I was able to book a promo fare to Singapore. The price is still a little bit expensive as compared to Piso fare rates of Cebu Pacific but at least I was able to book tickets for a weekend and a long weekend at that.

So last February 23, we took the Cebu Pacific flight to Singapore. This is the first time that we will be travelling out of the country and it is just me and my husband with the kids. We usually travel with my cousins or with my parents, but this time, it is just us so my husband and I were really praying that everything will be just alright.

We took the 2nd flight at 10 AM as I don’t want to wake up that early to be at the airport. Our flight was on time and we arrive in Singapore a little pass 2 PM. We were also lucky as the budget terminal is under renovation so we landed at Terminal 2 of Singapore’s international airport which is far better than the budget terminal.


Upon arrival, we got a taxi and we went straight to our hotel, Pacific Excelsior in the Marina Bay area. We just rest for a bit at the hotel then we went out for a quick city tour.





We went to the Merlion, Esplanade and we also went to the Sky Park of the Marina Bay Sands. After this, the kids are all tired and hungry already so we went to Raffles Mall, which is just across our hotel, for dinner and went back to our hotel and call it a day.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.