0

SG 2013: Day 3 - Universal Studios and SEA Aquarium

Posted by abie on 7:58 PM in
A few days after our Singapore tour will be the birthday of my father. I would have wanted to treat him and my mom and invite them to join us in our Singapore vacation but we have a limited budget this time. And so I just decided to get him cheap humidors instead for our birthday present.

Hopefully, next time we travel, I will have extra budget again so they can come with us too.

We spent our 3rd day in Singapore at Universal Studios. Universal Studios is not open until 10 AM so we were able to rest a bit before another busy day. We had breakfast at the hotel and since we are already in Resorts World, we just walk to reach Universal Studios.




I love Singapore’s Universal Studios as it is not that big so it is not that tiring for me and Howell and the kids. It is also a Monday so we almost had the theme park all to ourselves as there is not much people lining up for each attractions.

We went to the Madagascar section first and tried the boat ride and Carousel ride. They so love the carousel ride that they were able to ride it more than 3 times I think.

Then we went around to try out the other rides and they were also able to watch the Madagascar Boogie (too bad Cobi accidentally deleted the video that I took of the show).

I was so proud of Bela as she was really all game to try out all the rides in the park. Imagine she tried the Canopy Flyer and the Jurassic Park ride which I will never dare ride. LOL.

At 5:45 PM, we decided to leave as we have tickets to the SEA Aquarium too for the same day. I checked the website before we left and they are open until 8 PM but to my surprise, they are only open until 7 PM. I asked the staff about it and I was informed that the 8 PM closing time was only effective during the Chinese New Year week which ended the Sunday before our visit.

As per the advertisement, they say that it is the biggest aquarium in the whole world. They have great collection of fishes, but I think the place is just small and I don’t think that it is bigger than Manila’s Ocean Park. They have one tall aquarium tank inside so hubby was teasing me that I might have read it wrong and it might have been the tallest and not the biggest aquarium in the world.


But nevertheless, Bela and Cobi enjoyed it even though we only have an hour to explore the park.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.