0

Changes: NY - Toronto - NY

Posted by abie on 2:21 PM in
As I mentioned in my previous post, I already booked our tickets for our New York – Toronto – New York route. I told my mom’s friend our schedule and he suggested that we extend our stay so we can really explore and enjoy Canada.

And after consulting with my mom and my husband, we decided to stay for 5 days in Toronto. Instead of leaving New York on the morning of May 20th, we changed our schedule and booked the 10 PM schedule on May 19th. And instead of leaving Toronto for New York on the morning of May 23, we moved our schedule and booked the 9 PM bus ride on May 24 instead. This new schedule gives us five whole days in Toronto to spend with our friends there.

I already sent an email to my Tito Tek and Kuya Abel and they will all fetch us in the bus station on the morning of May 20 and it is up to them on where we go next. We might drive to their house first to rest a bit and freshen up before they show us around Toronto. Our trip to Toronto is just perfect as May 23 is Victoria Day so it is a long weekend for our friends so they are definitely free to take us around.

I am so excited already. I can’t wait to see Tito Tek, Tita Baby, Joan, Kuya Abel and their son again.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.