1

@ Ace Water Spa & Cafe Monaco

Posted by abie on 11:37 PM in
Last Palm Sunday, before going to church, we went to Ace Water Spa in Banawe for a quick city getaway. I promised my cousin that I will treat them at Ace Water Spa since they got good grades at school. But they have plans already for that day and since my sister and I are already set in having a spa, we decided to still push through with our plan.

Bela still hasn’t taken a nap yet but looks like she has no plans of going to sleep so we decided to leave after having our lunch. Ace Water Spa was really crowded that day since it is their anniversary week. But the good thing is they have a “Buy 3 Get 1” promo that day so we were able to get one free ticket which we can use until April 19.

We all enjoyed the hydrotherapy treatment even though the place was really crowded. After an hour or two of swimming, Bela was cranky already as she is starting to feel sleepy. I brought her up so she can drink her milk and she fell asleep immediately.

Howell and my sister decided to get out of the pool also as they are already hungry. So after changing, we went to our favorite restaurant, CafĂ© Monaco, for merienda. I was so hungry that I had a bite of all the food that we ordered which includes - California Roll, Spicy Beef Ramen, Tapsilog, and Bibimbop. (Please give me a list of diet pills that work since I am pretty sure I won’t be able to stop myself from eating and I need to loose weight as I already gained 5 lbs already).

After our sumptuous meal, we went home and went straight to church for the Palm Sunday mass.

1 Comments


Ace water spa is a very good place to enjoy the pool and spa without thinking of sun this summer.

Other information regarding Ace Water Spa at this site http://clubtourists.blogspot.com

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.