1

Friday 5 for April 17: The Great Outdoors

Posted by abie on 11:18 PM in
Join us here.

1. When did you last sleep in a tent? When I was still single which is like more than five years ago. I hate outdoors and I am not the type of person who enjoys camping out. LOL. But Howell asked me if I can go with them for their Mt Mayon hike since he wants to show me his hometown. We camped out at the foot of Mt. Mayon after a day of hiking.
2. What comes to mind when you think about relieving yourself in the great outdoors? Great outdoors for me is when we spend time at the beach.
3. Where’s the best place you ever went camping? Since I only have a few choices for this, I would say when we camp after our day hike at Mt. Mayon. This is my first time for me to do mountain climbing also so it was a very memorable experience for me.
4. What’s your favorite camp food? Canned goods.
5. What’s your sleeping bag like? I think it was comfy. All I can remember was that it was the sleeping bag of my friend which she lends to me since I don’t have any camping gears.

1 Comments


I'm right there with ya on the hating the outdoors! I played too... Check mine out, HERE!

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.