0

Summer Outings

Posted by abie on 5:02 PM in ,
Our Line up of Summer Outings:

May 9 – 10: Hubby’s company outing and Bela and I will be going with them. The outing will be at San Juan, Batangas.
May 16 – MBAPs summer outing at Tagaytay Highlands. I am so excited already. It’s been a while since I last saw the MBAPs and their families so I am so looking forward to this.
May 23 – My High School friends are asking me to organize a summer outing also. They suggested Club Manila East so it will just be a few hours drive from Manila since we will be bringing our kids also.
My aunt is also asking me to organize our family outing. Maybe it will be this coming May also.

I guess our May is fully booked with trips to the beach so this means swimsuits or sexy swimwear. I better start looking for the best weight loss pills. Otherwise Bela will ask me to change my swimwear as my big tummy is showing. LOL.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.