1

Hi - Lo

Posted by abie on 11:32 PM in
Hi – Since we are always at home during the weekends because we still don’t have our car, I was able to save a big amount in my credit card bills. No trips to the mall really mean less expense.
Lo – Since we are always at home during the weekends because we still don’t have our car, we really miss the mall as there was really a time that we really got bored from staying in the house the whole weekend.

Hi – Howell was invited to give a lecture on Computer Security by the Philippine Society for Industrial Security. This means he will give a lecture to managers and professionals from different prestigious company.
Lo – The lecture will be this coming Saturday, so he won’t be able to make it to Bela’s swimming class again.

Hi – I have a few interesting projects at work which I am really excited about as it will really keep me busy.
Lo – This means I will really be very busy.

Hi - We already got our approval for our auto loan
Lo – Now we are confuse as to what car to buy. LOL.

1 Comments


hey abie! welcome me back to the blogosphere! i missed being here!

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.