1

Questions of the Week #53

Posted by abie on 12:19 AM in
Join us here.

1. Have you been good this week? No. LOL. I am so stress out with a lot of things that I have been really cranky these past few days.
2. Name some things you shouldn’t do in a hurry. Shopping. LOL. (Otherwise, I always end up doing some impulsive buy).
3. Name a sound that drives you nuts. The voice of our neighbor while he sings videoke every single day. (I know we Filipinos love to sing but is there anything else that he can do rather than stay in front of the TV every single day for videoke.)
4. When is the last time you bought fresh flowers? For my grand mother during her birthday.
5. Name the first thought that comes to your mind when I mention “Time”. Time is precious.
6. Is there something that you’re supposed to do on a daily basis, that you have not yet done today? I think I am productive today and I was able to accomplish all the things that I need to finish.
7. Do you love finding trouble to get into? No, I hate trouble.
8. Which are you better at, remembering faces or names? Faces. I am not good with names (specially after I had an anesthesia when I gave birth).
9. Can you see your home on Google’s Street View? I haven’t tried.
10. It’s official, I’ve become ___! A lomo enthusiast. (I bought my Holga camera already but I haven’t found the time to send my rolls of film to the shop for developing. Hope I can do it this week).

1 Comments


I hate trouble too, it's not fun when it happens ^^'
Your grandma loves flowers too? :) Mine does, she has a lot in her garden ^^ she loves her flowers like if they were her kids.

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.