0

The Riviera Maya

Posted by abie on 9:48 AM in
They say that Boracay is the best place to be this summer. So I am not surprised when I heard from the news that almost 4,000 tourists arrive everyday to the beautiful island paradise of Boracay.

I can just imagine how crowded Boracay is this summer. They say that it is so crowded that it looks like it is the town fiesta of the Black Nazarene. LOL. But I don’t think that’s my cup of tea. If we go on a Family Vacation, we prefer a place where we can truly relax. Something like the beach resorts in the Riviera Maya.

Imagine enjoying a shot of Margarita while lying on a hammock where I have the best ocean view. Or we can do water sports activities that my daughter will surely enjoy, or just fly kites, have a barbeque or just enjoy the white sand beaches that the Mexican Riviera Maya has to offer.

Just thinking about it makes me feel relax and calm already. I wish we have the budget to do this as I am sure it will surely be one fun vacation.

Photo snagged from karismahotels.com.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.