0

Our Long Weekend

Posted by abie on 11:05 PM in ,
How was your long weekend? We just stayed at home during the holy week. It was really our plan to just stay at home during the Holy Week. We did not plan any out of town getaway since we know that beaches are really crowded since most of the people take this long weekend as an opportunity to go on vacation. Second is, we still don’t have our car and Howell and I were too lazy to go anywhere if we will just commute. Third is my grandmother had an accident which I blog about here.

So due to our circumstances, we really have no choice but just to stay at home which is good since we were able to accomplish a lot of things. I was able to finish reading the book that Howell gave me to prepare me for my MCTS exam. Aside from that I was also able to finish all my online tasks. Howell on the other hand was able to update his blog, and he was able to clean our guest room and threw away some old stuff that we no longer use (this reminds me that we have to buy new area rugs for our guest room). He was also able to start reading the book for his Microsoft certification exam also. And most importantly, it was a time well spent with family since we were able to spend more time with our dear daughter.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.