0

5 lbs

Posted by abie on 9:40 AM in
Last Thursday, I had my annual medical checkup as part of the requirement of our company for continuous employment. I know I haven’t been monitoring my diet lately and so I was not surprised to find out that I gained 5 lbs. LOL. I am still not considered as obese though but my, if only you can see my bulges on my waist and how big my tummy is. I can’t even fit in my old pants.

But I still find the courage to wear my swimsuit when we went to the beach last weekend. LOL. But I have to hide my tummy every time I have to stand up so they won’t see my big tummy. Oh well, I’m in the beach anyways so a swimsuit is the proper attire to wear there, right? But I guess I will not find the guts to wear anything sexy like sexy lingerie, apart from the beach.

And as I am writing this, me and Bela are munching on a bar of chocolate so I don’t think I will be loosing those excess pounds really soon.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.