0

coffee break 1.49

Posted by abie on 11:24 PM in
I can’t remember the last time I did Jan’s Coffee Break and I really miss it. I am really glad Coffee Break is back! So for this week’s Coffee Break:

How does one have a vavavoom body
this beach season?

I don’t think I am the right person to ask when it comes to achieving a sexy body as I eat what I want to eat without even thinking how many calories I will gain from eating it.

But I guess some suggestions that I can give includes:

1. Exercise – This is really important as it helps us tone our body and stay fit and healthy as well.
2. Diet – but not starvation. I noticed that some of my friends who starved themselves just to loose weight are never really successful in achieving their goal. I think, loosing weight should be gradual.
3. Avoid eating fatty foods but instead start living healthy like eating salad or avoiding sodas.

That is all I can think of for now. Just like what I said, this is a topic that is very alien to me. LOL.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.