1

My Holga: Soon

Posted by abie on 9:21 PM in ,
My hubby has been doing photography for years now. He has a Canon 350D SLR camera and when he upgraded to the new Canon 40D, he offered to give me his old SLR but I told him that I will not really use it as I would rather pose for the camera than be the photographer (or it is my nice way of saying, “Sorry daddy, but I have no interest in photography.”). LOL.

But my friend who is into Lomo photography showed me the pictures that she took using her Lomo Camera and I fell in love with it. All of a sudden, I developed an interest in photography and for weeks now, I have been checking the internet on where I can find good deals for Lomo cameras.

For weeks now, I have been deeply obsessed with this camera, the new apple of my eye:


.: Photo snagged from Google :.

I remember I have the same feeling of obsession when I wanted to buy an LV Speedy so I know that I will not stop until I have in my hands my Holga Multicolored Lomo Camera.

Yesterday, I was at Urban Bazaar at Rockwell and I saw a booth that sells Lomo Cameras. I inquired right away and I noticed that their price is cheaper compared to the other sites that I found but since they doesn’t accept credit card payments and I don’t have a cash on hand, I went home still without my lomo camera that night.

I wanted to contact the seller the next day but I realized that I forgot to get their contact number. I tried looking for their sites on the Internet and I found hundreds of sites that sells Lomo Camera but unfortunately, none of them was the supplier that I met at the bazaar.

So I realized that getting a Branding Agency is really a must for businesses if they want to have a strong presence in the cyberspace. Having your own website does not guarantee a good existence in the world wide web. Companies must have a search engine optimization strategy so they will always appear at the top of the results of search engines such as Google.

Oh well, maybe I am still not meant to buy a Lomo camera. I will ask around and maybe, my friend knows a supplier where I can get a good buy for Lomo cameras (and hopefully I can get one soon as I want to bring it to our out of town vacation this weekend.)

1 Comments


so did you get na your lomo camera? i have two actually, pero di ko nagagamit! sayang nga eh. the first one i got is the holga, bought from a girl named rowena, sa internet ko lang nakuha. the other one is the oktomat, yung 9 ang lumalabas na pics, gift pa ni jason magbanua. he's into lomo rin kasi.

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.