0

Relly & Leiza Wedding

Posted by abie on 5:35 PM in , ,
I love weddings. If only we are rich, I might get married again and again. LOL.

Weddings are also one of my husband's favorite events to cover. He does photography as his sideline and hobby and he says that he enjoys to cover weddings more than any other events.

His last wedding coverage was last January, when he covered the wedding of his colleague, Relly and Leiza. They had a prenuptial pictorial at La Mesa Eco Park and my hubby and the couple really had fun during the shoot. Here are some shots from the pictorial:


The church ceremony was held at St. Rita De Cascia Parish and the reception was held at Sulu Hotel. I was looking at the pictures after the event and one of my favorite are the wedding flowers. And I was even more surprised when the bride spilled to me the cost for their flowers. It was really affordable but the flowers were just so fantastic. They got the flowers at a wholesale price and the flowers are ship overnight fresh from the flower farms so the flowers look fresh and gorgeous during the wedding ceremony.

Hubby has been really busy with work lately that he does not have enough time for his hobby but I hope he gets a wedding coverage soon as I know how much he enjoys covering weddings.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.