0

Party Planning

Posted by abie on 12:17 AM in
Not for Bela though. Two of my colleagues (one is my best friend) have asked me to help them prepare for their daughter’s first birthday party. Of course I got really excited as party planning is really something that gets my adrenalin going (Over acting. LOL.)

I emailed them right away for ideas that I can think of for their parties and I reminded them that they should book their venue ASAP as I know that three of my friends are having a hard time booking a venue already for their kids’ party in November.

I am not sure if Bela will have a party this year (it really depends on my mood. LOL). But at least I can still get to plan a party this year for my friends. I am already thinking of a nice souvenir and a theme for their parties. I also offered to accompany them in Divisoria where we can get wholesale prices for toys that they can use as prizes for their games.

I still have a lot of ideas at the top of my head but I don’t want to get ahead of the parents. LOL. I will wait for them to finalize their party venue before I bombard them with more party ideas.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.