0

TV Series Marathon

Posted by abie on 12:41 AM
I am an avid CSI Vegas fan. I used to watch every single episode of all the seasons and I even watch all the re-runs. CSI Vegas’s latest season is now being shown at AXN, I think, every Wednesday at 10 PM but I always fail to watch it. It is either Bela is so glued to the TV that she won’t let us switch channels or Bela is already sleepy and we have to go to our room. Hubby moved our second TV to our 2nd room so Bela won’t be tempted to watch TV when it is already bedtime so I always miss the latest season of CSI.

But thanks to hubby (and to Bit torrent), I now have a copy the latest season of CSI Vegas. I always bring it with me every time I have to go to work and I am looking forward to a CSI marathon when we go out of town this weekend. I am already watching Episode 4 and I watched the first episode (the episode where Warrick died) again and again as I can’t get tired of watching the last episode of Gary Dourdan in CSI (though the way he was taken out of the show was so tragic).

Next TV series to download: American Idol and Amazing Race.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.