0

Still Yayaless

Posted by abie on 10:51 PM in
It’s been almost a week since I asked my yaya to leave (you can read the story here) and up to now we are still yayaless and I am not even looking for a replacement. Maybe I just got tired of trying one yaya after the other only to realize that it is really not working out.

Our set up now is we just have a stay out yaya who helps my mom with Bela while Howell and I are in the office then in the evening, hubby and I take care of Bela. For now, we are both enjoying it. Less stress for me since I don’t have to deal with an unreliable yaya and more bonding time with Bela. And we have survived a week with that setup and so far I still like it. (I just don’t know with my mom because she is the one who is with Bela the whole day. LOL).

Just like today, we went to her class and we attended a party then we event went to SM and we survived the day without a nanny. I told my mom that I am already tired of looking for the right nanny for us. I told her that the right nanny will come even if I don’t look for one. I am hoping that God will took pity on us and will just send an angel to help us (specially my mom) in taking care of Bela.

For now, I am still hoping for that miracle to happen and I think I will still go with this setup. (I just don’t know though up to when we can last this way. LOL).

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.