0

His Travel Journal

Posted by abie on 12:56 AM in ,
My dad loves to write and ever since he discovered the world of blogging, he got inspired to write more and document his life. My father has lived a good life. He also has a lot of adventures when he was still working abroad as he was able to travel to different places, experience new cultures and he never fails to have a very funny and memorable story every time he visits a foreign land. He worked abroad for more than 15 years and I think he was able to visit at least one country per continent so you can just imagine how much stories he has to share.

This made me think to create a new blog for him where he can document and share stories about his previous and future travel. I told him about my idea and he is really excited for this project. Unfortunately, it’s been months already since I promised my dad that I will help him create a new blog but up to now, I haven’t started on anything yet.

That is why I am so glad when I discovered BlueVoda, a site where anyone can create website even if they have no web programming experience. This is really the perfect site for my dad since the site offers drag and drop features so my dad can easily setup his blog even without my help. He can even use the hundreds of pictures on the site for his website and he can easily publish all of this because the site has a “One click publishing” feature.

I showed the site to my dad and I just gave him a brief tutorial on how he can create his own site and a miracle as it may seem for my dad, he was able to build his own home page right away. I am sure in just a few days; his site will be flooded with his posts about his Travel Chronicles.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.