0

Still about Lomo

Posted by abie on 10:27 PM in ,
I am really affected by the death of Francis Magalona. In fact I made a post about it on my other blog. I am so affected maybe because a couple of years ago, someone close to my heart died of cancer. So talking about cancer is really a very sensitive and emotional topic for me.

Hubby noticed that I am so deeply obsessed with reading about Francis M’s illness and he noticed that I am really affected to the point that I feel upset already after reading his blog. I wanted to research more about Cancer and get more information about Mesothelioma and leukemia, but I figured I should stop this obsession as I hate having this feeling of sadness. So instead, I searched for my interest, Lomo Cameras.

I initially want a Holga Multicolored Camera but after doing some more readings, I got confused as I learned that Holga Cameras have different types and each one uses either a 120 mm or 35 mm film and I still have to research which one of this films is cheaper. Also, after checking out this blog, I even got more confuse as I saw more Lomo camera types and each one of them has a unique feature.

I wanted to buy one this week so I can try it out when we go to the beach this weekend but I still have to do more readings and read reviews and tips from lomo users. And I am not sure if I still have time to do all of that this week…We’ll see.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.