0

Saturday 9: Liar, Liar

Posted by abie on 1:11 AM in
1. What is the last "white" lie that you told? I have to make up a reason for not being able to attend an important event.

2. Can you forgive a liar? It depends on the gravity of his / her lies.

3. Do you tend to exaggerate or underestimate? Exaggerate.

4. Do you hold a grudge? Yes – I forgive but I never forget. LOL. (Scary)

5. What's the biggest lie you've ever told? I can’t remember really if I ever told one big lie.

6. Are there times that you feel that it is okay to lie? Specially if I have to protect the feeling of another person.

7. Did you ever end a relationship because of lies? Yes. I can’t take lies when it comes to relationships. Once you made played a major lying game with me, then it is all over.

8. Do you think you can tell when someone is lying to you? Sometimes. But some people are really good when they are lying.

9. Have you been caught lying? A dozen times I think by my parents.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.