2

Ten-ten-ten-ten (bring back your w@wie memories)

Posted by abie on 10:44 PM in
Instructions: delete my answers and fill up with yours.

I was tagged by Jacqui.

Instructions: delete my answers and fill up with yours.

Then tag 10 of your W@Wie friends to pass. Pls tag John & Benz all the time if possible. Just send an add friend request.

1. your W@W tenure (indicate the year and/or month) : December 2003 (I am not sure though)
2. best W@Wie idea you picked up & used for your wedding :
* Our Rose Ceremony
* Cecilio Abad, one of my favorite suppliers was recommended to me by a wawie
* Batis Asul, our very affordable yet reliable caterer during our wedding
3. most active W@Wie Groom in your batch : There was one groom in our batch who is really active as his b2b is out of the country, but just like Jacqui, I am bad with names too.
4. funniest/most memorable W@W eGroup moment : Waw Christmas party and the first waw Eb that I went to
5. Most active/helpful W@Wie in your batch : I remember Abbie ni Rey and Clarice ni Bernard was very active during our time and they are always ready to help other wawies
6. Favorite W@W event (event year)- Same as item number 4
7. Favorite W@Wie wedding (aside from yours) : I can’t remember the names also but my favorites are wawie weddings held in Caleruega
8. W@W souvenir/keepsake you still have in possession (i.e books, calendars, shirt, buttons) : Waw tag
9. Your W@W BFF(s) : Kitts, Yvelle, Millette, Ems
10. your W@Wie signature :
abie ni howell
Mc/baluarte de san diego
1.29.2005

Tagging Kitts, Ems, Yvelle.

2 Comments


thanks for the tag abie :)
ako din nga eh, sa google reader na lang ako nagbabasa ng updates mo :)

chika tayo whenever mwah!

ill do this sometime :)


abie ako yun hahah!

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.