0

Sparkle

Posted by abie on 9:45 AM in
I am a Garnet, my birthstone that is. My friend gave me the site of Holsted Jewelers and I got really hooked. I was checking their collection of jewelries and I got really confused as to what I will buy for myself. All the jewelries in their collection are so fashionable and since they are exclusively designed, I am sure that whatever designer costume jewelry I select, it is definitely something unique and not one that I will just find in any retail store.

Look at my choices for rings, earrings and necklace:


Would you believe that these jewelries are made of genuine garnet stone but they don’t cost a fortune. So I was really surprised when I check out the price because the jewelries are really of high quality so I am expecting that it will cost a leg and an arm for me to purchase the jewelries.

Do check out their site. I am sure you will go crazy too like me selecting from hundreds of their exclusively deigned jewelries.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.