0

Hi-Lo

Posted by abie on 1:09 AM in
My Hi-Lo for this week

Hi – I have a lot overtime again scheduled for this month which means a lot of extra moolah.
Lo – This means that there are times that I have to spend a day away from my family because I have to work extra hours in the office.

Hi – Less stress for me because I don’t have to deal with a yaya
Lo – Even if we are so dead tired after a long day at work, we still have to find the energy to do our obligations for Bela like we have to give her a sponge bath before bed time, we have to prepare her milk, clean up the house when she is done playing etc.

Hi – Since we have no one to help us with Bela (specially in the evening), this means that we are spending more time with Bela now not like before that we let the yaya prep Bela for bedtime instead of us doing it.
Lo – We just feel a little tired after doing all of this especially if we had one long day at work

Hi – More emails about shopping discounts and sale
Lo – I have no budget for shopping now

Hi – Summer is here. I am excited to hit the beach
Lo – Summer is here and it is starting to be really Hot.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.