1

Blue Coral: Booked

Posted by abie on 2:10 AM in
Before I go look for home theater chairs online, let me make a post first about our next beach escapade.

My dad will be celebrating his birthday and so my siblings have planned to make a reservation for an overnight stay at Blue Coral Beach Resort in Laiya, San Juan Batangas. The last time we went to San Juan, Batangas was during my father’s birthday also. We stayed at La Luz beach resort that time but since I planned it a little late this year, La Luz is already fully booked when I inquired last week. Good thing that Blue Coral’s rate is just a little expensive than La Luz and Blue Coral offers a much better facility since they have a pool inside the resort.

I deposited the 30% down payment last week and our booking is already finalized. Anne (the Blue Coral staff who facilitated my booking ) said that we just have to pay for the 70% remaining balance one week before our scheduled arrival and we are all set.

I am so excited. I really wanted to have another beach escapade this summer as I find our Davao vacation a bit short and so I want another out of town vacation with my whole family. I can’t wait.....

1 Comments


uy abie share naman ng rates dyan gusto ko din ung acuatico kaso saksakan din ang presyo

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.