0

Saturday 9: Letting the Sparks Fly

Posted by abie on 9:28 AM in
1. Where would you go if you wanted to spark your creativity? – The Internet. LOL. I don’t think I have any creative juice in me so before I work on something I have to get inspirations on the net.

2. What would be one thing that would embarrass you a great deal? – If I slip or fall down a chair in front of many people (I have experienced both already. LOL).

3. What values did your parents instill in you? – Love for God and that we can get what we want my working hard and without on stepping on other’s toes.

4. What’s a fad of your teen years that you remember well? – Skechers and Kickers shoes. I had a few collections of those before.

5. What is your favorite breakfast? – ham sandwich with lots of mayo and tomato.

6. What is the best birthday gift that you have received? – an out of town vacation, a nice bag

7. What gadget could you not live without? - my laptop.

8. Do you collect anything? I am not really a collector but I have a few bags and shoes in my rack

9. What website (non-blog) do you regularly visit? - Yahoo and Google

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.