0

Busy Friday

Posted by abie on 4:30 PM in ,
We had a very long day last Friday. There was a Chinese New Year celebration at Bela’s school that day but hubby and I can’t take a leave from work so my mom and dad accompanied Bela to school and her lola became her official photographer (you can read about MSS CNY celebration here.)

HHL 200HHL 203
Then they fetched me from work and since I haven’t eaten my lunch yet, I asked them if we can go to Serendra for lunch at Conti’s. It was already past lunch time when we reached Conti’s and so I was really hungry and I ended up eating one and a half cups of rice plus dessert and fresh fruit shake. After lunch, we went to A Different Bookstore which is just across Conti’s restaurant where Bela bought a new book. She also played for a bit there and so it was almost 4 PM already when we left Serendra.

We fetched Howell from work and went straight home as we will be meeting with Peachy and her family for a dinner at the President restaurant in Binondo. It was a very sumptuous dinner. We went home straight from Binondo after dinner.

When I reached home, I was greeted with tons of work to finish (insert a grin here as this means more moolah even if I will need the best acne treatments since for sure I will be staying up late again to finish all my work). I tried to start with my work but I guess after that very long day my mind is no longer working so I decided to just call it a night and doze off to bed.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.