0

KL Day 2: November 2, 2009

Posted by abie on 11:09 AM in ,
November 2 was the start of our Conference. I wake up early to prepare and left hubby and Bela in our room. I told hubby that they can use my buffet breakfast since we have snacks in the conference area anyways.

Day3-4 115Day3-4 094Day3-4 057
While I was busy attending the conference, Howell and Bela were able to check out Aquaria KLCC which is just near our hotel. Howell said that it is just small and our Ocean Park in Manila is much better but of course Bela had a different story. Seeing all the fishes and the other animals in Aquaria made Bela really happy and excited that day.

There was a Kuala Lumpur Cultural Night Tours after the conference that day but I did not sign up since I am not sure if Bela will enjoy it. So I just met up with them at our hotel and then we took a cab to go to KLCC mall where we had dinner also then we went back to our hotel as I am already feeling a little pain in my back and I am really not feeling well because I already feel tired and dizzy.

You can view more pictures here.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.