0

Vacation Plans

Posted by abie on 10:08 AM in
Howell has been really itching to go on a family vacation. Just like last week, he called me in the office and is asking me to book a trip for a family getaway. And then this morning, he mentioned it again and is asking me when we can travel again for our next vacation.

With all the expenses waiting for us with the coming of the baby I am not really sure on when we can go on a vacation. But I told him that he should not worry since both of us are travel addicts and for sure as soon as I give birth, we will find a way to have a budget for another travel. LOL.

If budget is not an issue, then I would really love to go to Azul Beach Hotel in Bahia Pentempich beach in Puerto Moreles. This is a family friendly resort and it is just newly renovated. They have lots of activities for families with kids and they even provide for cribs, strollers, milk heaters and the like which is one of the few things that I hate bringing (because they are bulky) every time we travel.

What I love about Azul Beach is that they only have 98 rooms and all of their rooms have beautiful view of the garden or the ocean and with this number of rooms, we will be guaranteed a very relaxing stay. Oh, I can’t wait to go on a vacation again.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.