0

Weekend Plans

Posted by abie on 8:46 AM in
It is a long weekend for Howell since he is on holiday on Monday. He delegated the tasks to his staff (which is really a miracle) and he said that he is not working overtime on Monday. So for days now, he has been convincing me that we go out of town this weekend. First was that he wanted to go to Baguio to witness the Panagbenga Festival. He said that with the help of our ipods, Bela will be preoccupied and she can take the long trip and will be no problem. We have been to Baguio before and Bela did not mind the long drive as she is busy watching the trees, the cows, and the carabaos on our way to Baguio but it is not Bela who is the problem, but me. I am already on my 5th month of pregnancy and I am having a sensitive and difficult pregnancy this time so I don’t think a long drive will be such a good idea for me.

So he dropped the Baguio trip and he suggested that we go Bohol instead. He is asking me last Thursday to book tickets but when I checked, the airfare is P7,000 per person. That is ridiculous and I told him that if it is promo fare, it will just cost us P1500 each per person to go to Bohol.

So it is a no-no for Bohol and he suggested White Rock in Subic or Villa Escudero. But since it is Chinese New Year and Valentine’s Day, both resorts are fully booked already. LOL.

Howell was a bit disappointed but I told him there will be more chances to travel so he should not fret. LOL.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.