0

Good Job Dad!!

Posted by abie on 3:29 PM in
I need to look for hemorrhoid creams because I promise my friend that I will help her find one but I am just too excited to postpone blogging about my husband so i will continue my search after I post this.

I read a message or comment made by one of his staff about him and I quote:

“I would just like to say that Howell is a very good supervisor. He knows what we need and he earns our respect.”

I am all smiles from ear to ear upon reading this. I know that Howell is really doing a good job managing his staff because I know how dedicated he is with his job but reading this comment made by his staff is a true testament of how good a boss he is. Respect is something that is difficult to earn and I am so happy knowing that his staff is following his lead not because they are afraid of him because he is the boss, but because they are doing it because they have their full trust and respect for Howell. I think that is the most important – to gain your people’s trust and respect which really helped in him being a good leader.

I am glad that things are really doing well with Howell’ career. When the opening for the Supervisor position was announced, I know in my heart that he will surely get the promotion. He has been working really hard and he really has the right attitude and the right disposition in life to be a leader.

Congrats again dad for doing a great job. Bela and I are so proud of you!!

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.