0

Me @ 5 Months

Posted by abie on 9:34 AM in ,
This is me at 5 months (never mind the picture if it is small as I don’t want to zoom my face because it is full of pimples and blackheads that I really need blackhead remover. LOL).

I am now on my second trimester and I am savoring every moment of it because I think this is the most comfortable stage of my pregnancy

• Morning sickness and my everyday dizziness are already gone.
• My appetite is back and I am now eating more and I am back to loving sweets again (which I know is bad because I should be monitoring my weight gain but I miss eating sweets and desserts).
• I was able to go back to work already though I sometimes still feel pain in my back which means I still have to take it slow.

I will have my check up again on March 6 and by the third week of March, we will have our Congenital Anomaly Scan (so we are hoping to know the gender of the baby) and our 3D ultrasound.

We are so excited already but I am really praying that the results of the Congenital Anomaly Scan will all be okay. Please pray for me and my baby.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.