1

When will they stop?

Posted by abie on 11:27 PM in
I was reading about richard willich as recommended by a friend which is really a very good read but I can’t seem to concentrate on what I am doing because of the noise that my neighbor is making. Since this morning, they have been doing videoke non stop. I was not able to take my afternoon nap because I can’t help but hear every song that they are singing. It is almost 12 midnight but they don’t seem to run out of songs to sing.

I know Filipinos love to sing. I remember when we had our shower party for my friend Lala and we went to a videoke bar and we stayed up late too because we enjoyed it so much but don’t they have other better things to do than to sing the whole day?

I know this is beginning to sound like a rant and I don’t want my blog to be filled with rants but for crying out loud, don’t they realize that there are people like me in the neighborhood who need to wake up early tomorrow because we have much better things to do at work. Sighhhh. I guess that is all I can do for now. This is a democratic country I guess so they can just do whatever they want.

1 Comments


I suggest this site to my friends so it could be useful & informative for them also. Great effort.

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.