0

Cheesy

Posted by abie on 9:38 PM in ,
January 29, 2005 was the day I promised forever to Howell. We had a Lord of the Rings themed wedding since Howell proposed to me in front of hundreds of people during the Lord of the Rings premier night at Cinema 10 in SM Megamall.

We did not go all the way for the LOTR theme but we just had some things for the wedding where we followed the LOTR concept like the tables names (which we based on the places from the LOTR book). We also have a signature card and signature frame with me and Howell dressed up like Aragorn and Arwen. Too bad I did not learn about exclusivelyweddings.com when I was still preparing for our wedding so I can order one of their wedding cake toppers which I can even personalized based on our theme. What we did then was just ordered an LOTR toys online and that is what we use for our cake topper. It would have been nicer if we have a personalized cake topper from exclusivelyweddings.

But honestly, we really did not have a perfect wedding. There were a lot of glitches and boo-boos but are friends are wondering since we are all smiles all throughout the ceremony. Who could ask for anything more when finally I already tied the knot with the love of my life.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.